Christmas with A Little Christmas
Hello. Welcome to Valley Inspirations with Andrea and the fifth Art with Heart Team Heart of Christmas Blog Hop for 2026. We are sharing Christmas inspiration each Monday evening until the end of November. I do hope you will be able to check us out as often as you can.
With health and time issues, I again needed something that would come together easily. My choice this week was to fussy cut images from the Oh so cute A Little Christmas Designer Series Paper. There is so much cuteness in this DSP, but I couldn't go passed the carolling mice and some of the critters on the same sheet of DSP. There was some time fussy cutting the images out and being careful not to cut mice tails but I had so much fun in creating a scene on a mini slimline card.
As mentioned, images were fussy cut with Stampin' Snips and then arranged over the background panel. Both Multipurpose Liquid Glue or Dimensionals were used to adhere the fussy cut images in place.
A sentiment from the coordinating Christmas Mice stamp set was white heat embossed onto Pool Party cardstock and then fussy cut out. A White Twine double bow was tucked under the sentiment and adhered with Glue Dots. The final touch - some Basic Rhinestone Jewels were coloured with a Pool Party Blend and scattered around the sentiment and over the card to add a little sparkle.
A Basic White panel formed the card inner. I little blending and some stars were added at the top of the panel. A leftover fussy cut mouse and bits of holly were added together with a sentiment from the same stamp set. A little blending and some stars were added to a Slim Line envelope to provide a little coordination.
There is more Christmas creativity, so do continue with this blog hop to the Art with Heart Team Leader, the amazing Claire Daily. I always look forward to checking out Claire’s creation(s). I do love seeing everyone’s' projects - there is so much inspiration.
Also, many of us participate in the Colour Creations InstaHop that goes live every Wednesday night on Instagram where we showcase one of Stampin’ Up!s colours each week. We would love you to check in on us for more creative inspiration.
Stay well, stay safe and be kind to yourself.
Andrea 💕🐾
If you find a broken link or would like to view the full list of participants go to Sharon Davern’s blog @ Rhapsody in Craft. Sharon is our amazing Art With Heart Team Heart of Christmas Coordinator. Check out her delightful creation while you are there.
If you live in Australia, don't already have a Stampin' Up! demonstrator and would like your own copy of the Stampin' Up 2026 September-December Catalogue, then let me know and I will be delighted to send it to you. Please don't hesitate to make contact regarding any queries about this project or Stampin' Up!.
#heartofchristmas #heartofchristmas2026 #stampinup #stampinupaustralia #stampinupsouthpacific #stampinupdemo #handmadecards #stampinupdemonstrator #papercrafting #artwithheartteam #papercrafter #valleyinspirations #artisandesignteam #artisandesignteam2026 #christmasmice #alittlechristmas









No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for commenting.