Art with Heart Wow Tutorials

Sunday, 4 October 2026

CASEing the Catty #590 - CASE All Wrapped Up Colours

CASE Stampin’ Up!s ALL WRAPPED UP Colours meets 


Hello, welcome to Valley Inspirations with Andrea & #590 Challenge with CASEing the Catty.


I am so glad you have dropped by. You may have come from Peta Stephen, as you take this week’s Blog Hop or perhaps arrived directly here; either way I am delighted you are here. At the end of my blog, I have linked to Julia Quinn so you can continue with the Blog Hop.

At CASEing the Catty we love to use the samples from the Stampin' Up! Catalogues and OnLine Exclusives as inspiration and each week we have a different theme to guide our CASEing. To CASE is to "Copy And Selectively Edit" or some say "Copy And Share Everything". This week we are CASE-ing the colours of the All Wrapped Up suite found on pages 22 - 23 of the 2026 Stampin' Up! September-December Catalogue.


This week we are CASEing the colours of the All Wrapped Up Suide, that includes Cloud Cover, Misty Moonlight, Lost Lagoon, Peaceful Pine, Real Red and Secret Sea. It is a lovely colour combo. As I thought of the colours I decided to also feature one of the bundles in the suite - the Elegantly Wrapped bundle with the beautiful bows. Each colour is shown on a different bow. The feel of card reminds me of Berdien, a fellow Artisan this year. I adore her creations.


Starting with a Thick Basic White cardstock base a panel of the All Wrapped Up Speciality Designer Series Paper (SDSP) forms the background. Basic White squares were die cut using a small Tile Garden die and then they were mounted on slightly larger pieces of Basic White cardstock.


The mid and smaller sized bows from the Elegantly Wrapped stamp set were stamped in Classic Stampin' inks - Lost Lagoon, Misty Moonlight, Secret Sea, Real Red, Peaceful Pine and Cloud Cover. They were each coloured in a Light Stampin' Blend of the same colour with highlights added with a Colour Lifter. To add some extra highlights/texture, the Stampin' White Gel Pen was used to add lines or dots.


A Peaceful Pine Shimmer pen was used to add fine splatter and a little shimmer. The in colour Shimmer Pens are so much fun.


The Opal Foiled sentiment was found in my stash, together with tiny candy canes. Previously I had created a set of sentiments using my new Stampin' Up! Hot Foil machine and the Magical Christmas Hot Foil dies. I love this product as you make a number of sentiments in one process and can then have them sitting on your creative space waiting for the right project. Together with the sentiments you also get the candy canes and a number of stars.


I was going to use some Basic Rhinestone Jewels as embellishments but they were hiding under another project so I found a retired embellishment - the Faceted Snowflakes. You could also think of them as stars - either way they add a bit of silver shine to coordinate with the SDSP.


Thank you so much for dropping in to check out my project.

Don’t miss any of the inspiration from this creative CASEing The Catty Crew. The next blog in the hop is by the wonderful Julia Quinn. Just click on the "next" graphic below to be taken to her blog. I wonder how she has CASEd the colours - I am sure her project will be something special.


Join In The Challenge: We would love you to share a project that you have created for this Challenge which has been inspired by the the beautiful colours of the All Wrapped Up suite. To share, all you need to do is go to the CASEing The Catty Challenge Group on Facebook. If you aren't a member, it’s easy to request to join and once anpproved all you need to do is upload a photo of your project that was created for this challenge to the main section. You can click on the graphic below to be taken to the group on Facebook. We would so love to see your creation.
 



#ctc590 #stampinup #stampinupaustralia #stampinupsouthpacific #stampinupdemo  #handmadecards #makeacardsendacard #stampinupdemonstrator #papercrafting #papercrafter  #valleyinspirations  #thankfulgarden  #allwrappedup #elegantlywrapped  #tilegarden  #caseingthecatty #artisandesignteam2026  #artisandesignteam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting.

CASEing the Catty #590 - CASE All Wrapped Up Colours

CASE Stampin’ Up!s ALL WRAPPED UP Colours meets  Hello, welcome to Valley Inspirations with Andrea &  #590 Challenge with CASEing the Ca...